Sports HLTA Required
- Salary: £21,589 FTE (pro rata) = £11.19 per hour
- 20 hours
- Term time plus one week
- We wish to appoint an exceptional HLTA to join our successful School providing whole class PE across the school. Our children are happy and eager to learn. You will be supported by a warm and friendly staff team and offered on-going professional development opportunities.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an excellent sports practitioner, able to make learning enjoyable
- Has successful experience of working across all year groups in a Primary School
- Has high expectations of behaviour, effort and attitude and the necessary strategies to promote these qualities
- Is flexible and has proven ability to use their initiative to teach and asses a whole class
- Is able to deliver the PE curriculum in a creative and inclusive way
- Can inspire all children including those who have barriers to learning
- Be able to form positive relationships with children, staff and parents
- Can work as part of a team and liaise closely with the PE Co-ordinator.
We can offer you:
- Children who are happy and eager to learn
- A supportive, warm and friendly staff team
- On-going professional development opportunities
Visits are most welcome by appointment.
How to apply
Download the application form here and return by Monday midday 10th June.
Observations & interviews Wednesday 12th June pm.
Completed application forms should be returned to – email@example.com