1:1 SEN Assistant Required
We a seeking to appoint a 1:1 SEN Assistant to support a child with complex needs in our successful, creative and vibrant school.
- Caring, reliable and motivated?
- Passionate about learning, resilient and enthusiastic?
- Experienced in supporting children with additional needs?
- Able to effectively use a range of learning and behavioural techniques and strategies, such as PECS?
- Able to work as part of a team?
- Available for immediate employment?
This will be a fixed-term contract until end of July 2021, with the possibility of the position being made permanent (working hours 8.30am until 3.30pm daily.)
You are warmly invited to telephone the Headteacher, who will be pleased to discuss the post in more detail.
Please contact the school for an application form and job profile. Completed application forms should be emailed to email@example.com
Closing Date: Monday 28th September
Interview Date: Thursday 1st October
Applicants should be supportive of our ethos. St Francis of Assisi welcomes applications from members of minority ethnic communities and those with disabilities. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. You will be subject to DBS checks along with relevant employment checks.